OFFICE MANAGER / ADMINISTRATIVE AND SALES ASSISTANT (M/F)
Reporting to the General Management, you will have a cross-functional and multi-functional role of sales management, and coordination and management of company’s day to day activities.
Business management: 65%
- Drafting and follow-up of commercial offers
- Sales cycle administration
- Follow-up of sales projects in connection with the technical and commercial teams
- Management of relations with suppliers
Office management : 15%
- Taking charge of the “telephonic support”
- Reception of visitors
- Ordering supplies
- Internal communication
- Management of the premises
Administrative management: 20%
- Follow-up of internal training and certifications
- Management of leaves
- Management of relations with the accounting firm
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree from a business school or management school in SME management or equivalent degree.
- At least one significant experience on the above mentioned missions.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- General knowledge of sales administration and management.
- Mastery of office automation tools including Office pack.
- A first experience in the IT sector is a real plus.
You are also:
- Methodical and organized
A 6 months fixed term contract (CDD) role to be filled immediately, based in the Paris region. To apply, send your CV and cover letter under reference “OM-03” to: firstname.lastname@example.org.