SALES ENGINEER (M/F)
ABOUT THE ROLE:
In a dynamic and fast-paced environment, your mission as a sales engineer will be to develop our sales and customer portfolio by prospecting and promoting our product and solution offerings. A first significant experience in the IT sector and good knowledge of corporate IT systems are key prerequisites.
- Develop sales: Prospecting, identifying new opportunities, writing tender bids, etc.
- Promote the company’s products and solutions to potential clients.
- Analyse the needs of potential clients and build suitable commercial offers.
- Ensure sales follow-up and development of your portfolio by nurturing the relationship with your clients on a daily basis.
- Ensure competitive and technological survey on virtualization, storage and security.
- Take part in the business development strategy based on your level of experience.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in sales or commercial negotiation.
- Or Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in IT / Computer systems.
- A first significant experience in the field of IT and/or virtualization is essential.
- Highly organised and solution oriented.
- Experience in conquering new markets is a plus.
- Experience working in a fast-moving entrepreneurial environment.
- Self-Motivation and team player.
- Permanent contract with “Cadre” status.
- Attractive salary consisting of a fixed and variable package based on your profile.
- Company profit-sharing plan.
- Meal vouchers.
- Commute costs (50% of the Pass Navigo).
- Health insurance.
- Flexible working with no set days to be present at the office.
- A highly technical environment, in daily contact with CTOs, IT managers, and system and network engineers.
- Motivating position with high potential for evolution.
- A brilliant opportunity to grow your career & work with a fun, fast-paced & growing company, prepared to let you shine.
- A chance to increase skills and responsibilities rapidly.
Position to be filled immediately, based in the Paris region. To apply, send us your CV under the reference “IC001” by clicking here.