SYSTEMS AND NETWORKS ENGINEER (M/F) – PRE-EMPLOYMENT INTERNSHIP
About the role
Reporting to the Technical Director, your mission will be to participate in projects for the implementation of system, application and desktop virtualization solutions (VDI), during the course of services provided to our customers.
- Analysis of hardware and software requirements, technology watch; security audit.
- Implementation and integration of systems within the framework of specific projects, such as migration, implementation of a new architecture, etc;
- Drafting of architecture and operating documentation … ;
- Administration and support of the information system set up for customers.
- Master’s degree from an engineering school or equivalent.
- A first experience in the sector (including end-of-study training).
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems;
- Notion on security in IS;
- Knowledge of IP networks;
- Knowledge of virtualization, hypervisors, and storage would be a real plus;
- Excellent written and oral skills;
- Good level of English.
- Take initiative and make a proposal.
- Attracted to an SME environment.
- Attracted to teamwork.
- Internship leading to a permanent contract with “cadre” status.
- Motivating position with strong potential for growth.
- Possibility of increasing skills and responsibilities quickly.
- Competitive salary based on your profile.
- Company profit-sharing plan.
- Meal vouchers.
- Commute costs (50% of the Pass Navigo).
- Health insurance.
Position to be filled immediately, based in the Paris region. To apply, send your CV and motivation letter under the reference “ING-S&R” to firstname.lastname@example.org.