About the role
Reporting to the IT manager, your role as a Microsoft engineer is to be a part of projects like system virtualization or implementation of application or desktop virtualization solutions for our clients.
- Analysing hardware and software needs.
- Implementation and integration of systems within the framework of specific projects, migration type, implementation of a new architecture…
- Writing architectural and operational documentation,
- Administration and support of the client’s information system.
- Master’s degree from an engineering school or equivalent.
- A first experience in this area.
- Knowledge of Linux, Windows operating systems & IP networks.
- Strong understanding of the concept of security in Information systems.
- Knowledge of virtualization, hypervisors, and storage would be a real plus.
- Excellent written and oral skills.
- Good level of English.
- Experience working in a fast-moving entrepreneurial environment.
- Self-Motivation and team player.
- Permanent contract with “Cadre” status.
- Competitive salary based on your profile.
- Company profit-sharing plan.
- Meal vouchers.
- Commute costs (50% of the Pass Navigo).
- Health insurance.
- Flexible working with no set days to be present at the office.
- A brilliant opportunity to grow your career & work with a fun, fast-paced & growing company, prepared to let you shine.
- A chance to increase skills and responsibilities rapidly.
Position to be filled immediately, based in the Paris region. To apply, send us your CV under the reference “ING-S&R” by clicking here.