Real-time analytics of your entire IT Infrastructure from the end-user perspective!
Nexthink helps IT departments connect, communicate and collaborate to achieve their major goals and to optimize IT. Nexthink maps all the IT services, how they are being consumed and how the IT infrastructure is operating, from the perspective that matters most, the end-user (worker). What makes Nexthink unique is the real-time analytics of all executions and all network connections and the corresponding real-time visualization that provides new visibility and insight into what it means, in real terms, at that particular moment in time.
- Helps IT departments align with the business and prove that the IT infrastructure is delivering value.
- Measure the effctiveness of IT operations, support and security from the end-user (worker) perspective.
- Helps IT departments find the gap between what is delivered and the challenges end-users (workers) face.
- Optimize IT operations and improve incident, problem and capacity management.
- Helps IT departments prove that the security policies are working and provide another layer of risk and threat detection.
- Real-time detection of non-compliant and unusual activity, where you need it most, on end-user (worker) endpoints.
- Helps IT departments measure the effects on end-users (workers) resulting from any change to the IT infrastucture.
- Provides a better way to plan, execute and measure the results of workplace transformation projects.
We believe that end-users (workers) stand in the middle of all IT services, and that the end-user perspective must be fully understood in order to improve the quality of those IT services. As IT infrastructures become more dynamic, through virtualization and the use of cloud services, it is essential to have real-time analytics from the end-user perspective.
Nexthink is the innovator of End-user IT Analytics for security, ITSM and workplace transformation. Nexthink maps all the IT services, how they are being consumed and how the IT infrastructure is operating, from the perspective that matters most, the end-user (worker). Nexthink provides essential visibility into IT operations and security for IT Governance.